• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bridgewater run

Guest Geezer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll wait until Fri to call it.It's looking like rain all weekend but you never know with Nova Scotia.If it rains it will turn into a winch-fest.Winching invovles getting out to hook up the strap so you get wet.If it's hot out getting wet is cool but if it's not so hot wet clothes turn into colds and feeling miserable.Let's hope it doesn't rain.

The weather forecast is calling for 50+ mm of rain on Sat and another 20mm on Sun.Unless the forecast changes by tomorrow night we're gonna cancel the run this weekend.Is next Sat good for everyone?I know it's thanksgiving weekend but I'd like to get the run in as soon as possible and I REALLY want to go wheeling.

How many of your guys attend the races.

Not sure Andy but i just wanted to put it out there , i would say they will come to your run anyway .

There has been a couple issues in the last day putting 4 of the guys out for this weekend though , 1 blown motor ,one very sick , one unexpected cash flow issue , one broken long arms on jeep .

Next weekend one will be out due to thanks giving i think .

I say Andy if you cancel this weekend then do it on the 8/9 weekend and i bet the guys will attend your run rather than go to the races.

We won't make it next weekend. Got a new cap and rotor on the Dodge last night. The electrical tape was a great fix! But the timing is better now! Started working on the sometimes-yes, sometimes-no brakes. Also did a lot of work on the Suburban over the last couple of months. Fender flares on the front, lots of welding little issues, and about to adjust the back brakes / park brake and put the exhaust back on! We tore it off 2010 or wait, maybe 2009 at Fox!

The 15th would be better for me. My anniversary is that weekend, and Tara would rather to do something other than wheeling :) . I don't know why she thinks that, I think it would be a great way to spend our "special" day :toothless:

Maybe Allen's back will improve enough for him to come as well by then too.

I'm sorry Dawn :toothless: , i also had 2 other's that wanted to ride with me and another possible passenger but i just can't see me getting down . I know Andy won't let me live it down , i miss wheeling so freekin bad and have not been out since the poker run except about 1/2 hour for a friend and that was painful .

As Andy said i have posted to the boys and they are coming , i believe 10 of them ....that's all the finger's i have to count on lol .

There possibly be one lady coming that has not wheeled much without her husband and was going to ride with me but thinks she will try out the trail , she has a tj on 35's with LSD in the rear , her name is Shelly Hatt and wheeled with us a couple times , appreciate if you guys would look after her as i know ya all will .....Thanks

Have fun wheelin .....you suck !!!!! :) :flirting: :P

Awww looking out for me :D

Buuuut I have wheeled without hubby with the NSJC hehehe! Just nervous about breaking things when he's not there hahaha :P

Sucks this had to be cancelled :(

The 15th works out better for me, as I have that weekend off :D

I'm good for either weekend but let me throw this out there.If we set it for the 15th and the 8th is a really nice day but it's a crappy day on the 15th we've kinda lost both weekends.But if we set it for the 8th and it's crappy we still have the 15th to fall back on.So far more people are good for the 15th and it gives some of us more time to work on our junk so once I get a little more input I'll set a date.

Archived