• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bridgewater run

Guest Geezer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What you talkin' 'bout, Willis??!! :P

Already wrote down the address, and set it in the GPS. You know me all to well, haha!!`

Willis ??? i didn't say nothin James :P

Have fun tomorrow guys , hope the weather is great , the mud gooey and ya all have a great day .

Even Andy and his jump suit :huh: :angry: :angry:

Good run today!!!!! Even though we had to jet a lil early, brother had a breakdown, but we got him out. I'm suprised I didn't have to go on the 'hook' figured I would. Lol. But it was a fun day. Many thanks to Andy and all of the Backcountry4x4 Club for having the event. :angry:

Awesome day today!! Holy crap my winch worked a lot today!! I'll be sticking with the swampers for trails from now on. The new Wranglers just didn't seem to work near as well in the trail.

Uploading some vids from One Tree Hill and will post up links when done in pics section

Poor HAVEN truck not so pretty anymore (sorry Dawn) :angry: . aside from the carnage it was a great day. Special thanks to Donnie and Anne for having us down :huh: :P , and Darren for the replacement tire :angry: .

So Andy ....... i hear you plan on getting Dexter's or someone to come do a little paving on the trail . ROFLMAO

I was talking to Nathan yesterday (red chevy) lol :bravo:

:mellow: :blink: didn't stop me from shoe hornin' that beast of mine thru.

motor TOAST :blink: ...........8 liters of oil to get home from Bridgewater :mellow: .......SERIOUS overheating issues as well. I will try and get some pics of the damage to the body tommorow. :bravo: B) oh yeah and a 2 day old 8 foot fiberglass antenna, plus one tire

THANKS again Darren.

Archived