• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Nov 2018 run?

Powerram

I'm game for anywhere, been a little out of the loop lately, so not sure where or wherenot has been ran, but I'm not picky, and not worried about how tight a trail it is. And always game for unknown

'Unknown'.  Oh my, dangerous words!   I think I have some conflicts that weekend, else I'd love to ride shotgun.  I'll find out!

I've been itching to do a Bowater run lately.  There's some mild-wild 'side trails'.  One I'm thinking you head in off the Hammonds Plains / Pockwock Road, and come out at the Bowater dam area.  But you can have a LOT of fun in-between.  AND/OR follow part of the M.U.D. 2015(?) run route through there, and come out at the 'new' exit off the 103 (5A?)…., or one of the few routes up to the 101!

Some many trails, so little time...……….

We had talked about some pretty tight technical  sections at the coffee meet, but that isn't concrete, the area we were talking about has many trail options, so difficulties could vary , was an exploration type of run . but I'm sure we could accommodate trails for everyone and keep it exploration orientated 

Archived