• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Mitchx1979

Hi all. Iam new. Lol

Hi everyone. My name is Mitch. Hope every one is doing well. I joined this club / forum in the hopes to meet some new people to go wheeling with and find some new trails. I noticed someone mentioned no talking about trails.  Could you guys explain this.  I don’t want to brake any rules.  Also any other important info I should know would be great.  

• Like 1

Hi welcome to Backcountry.

We don't publish trails on the internet because they can get over used, abused and permanently  shutdown. ..its happened.

Best way to find out is to get involved with the club, come to coffee night, meet some of the crew and come on a club run :-)

Hey Mitch,

We generally run our coffee nights in / around HRM - vast majority of the club is based here. You can check out the next coffee / trail run in the Trail Rides / Events forum: https://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/forum/8-trail-rides-events/

Also, have listings on the calendar: https://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/calendar/

And in general chat: 

Ok  I did check the calendar and didn’t see anything on there.  I still figuring out all the tricks to the site.  I will keep playing with it and hope to meet up sometime soon 

22 hours ago, Mitchx1979 said:

Ok  I did check the calendar and didn’t see anything on there.  I still figuring out all the tricks to the site.  I will keep playing with it and hope to meet up sometime soon 

Perhaps I should have said we generally put listings on the calendar ... we might have become a bit lax.

The trail rides / events is a safe bet.