• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

New Member from St. Margarets Bay

Odin

Hey guys, just joined up after lurking for a little bit. I've got a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder on 32s (first picture was on stock rubbers). No lift as of yet but Ill be getting a cheap 2" coil spacer lift in the next month or so. Nothing crazy. I've been offroading for a while, I used to have a Jeep TJ and did some runs with the NSJC a few years ago. I take the Pathfinder in the woods quite often fishing. I'm wondering what kind of runs you guys go on. Are they close to stock friendly, or are 6" long arm lifts required lol. Also, is there anyone else in here from my neck of the woods?

IMG_3400_zpsvwati7nw.jpg

IMG_3381_zpsuffftcyc.jpg

8 hours ago, Eastcoastcam said:

Welcome to the forum. Bonus points to you too, for NOT being another Toytota :biggrin:! Nice looking rig (for a nissan...). Big difference difference than the old TJ, huh?

I used to have an old Tacoma, loved it. Ill probably buy another one in a few years lol. Yeah, well after the Jeep I had this f150 (below). Downsized form that, now I'm driving this. I like it quite a bit actually, big lcd screen, a million buttons; looks like an airplane cockpit :D. I miss the 4" lift and 33's I was running on the TJ, but I don't miss the shitty fuel mileage or bare bones interior. I get 14 l/100kms in the Pathfinder with the 32s, they're LTs as well so they're a bit on the heavy side.

3 hours ago, Powerram said:

Cool, nice Nissan, looks pretty shiny haha

Yeah laugh it up haha, that was just after a wash.

FE5D5177-B1C4-4C62-A70F-9936143CE625-222

IMG_3537_zpsm7dqdqsd.jpg

On July 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Eastcoastcam said:

Your pathfinder is the last style that they actually look nice... the newer style is butt ugly...

Yup I agree. Mine is also the last model that was body on frame. 2012+ are all unibody grocery getters. 

Archived