• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

It's Quiet, and some updates

sar4x4

It's been awful quiet the last 24 hours on here!  I've done some updates elsewhere though.

I added two events to the Calendar, regarding the Spryfield Santa Claus Parade.  Presuming we will be involved again.

I added two Posts to the 'Recent News' thread on the Welcome page.  I'll add some pics later.  I had forgot about them!

Now, Tom/Jay, others? are you folks still submitting articles for the Canadian 4x4 magazine?

Yeah, I noticed that too Eugene, it's been pretty quiet for sure, and the coffee nights seem to be cooling down too.

My guess is the weather and an upsurge in other clubs/activities maybe what's happening.

I was thinking maybe organizing a monthly pool night might help with the dropping coffee night attendance. Somewhere like Shotz (201 Brownlow Ave. Dartmouth) is $8 Pool / $10 Snooker per hour per table.

As for the articles....um, I'm not the best writer, but I guess I could try. Just remind me, was I down for the summer event? ...they seem like very distant memories now LOL.

Archived