• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Race seat

e36m3

For a friend .sparco race seat. doesn't come with mounts. Would be perfect for a truggy as the seat is a sort of comfy mesh. He's asking 200$ for it. You can reach him at 902-266-2198 for pics. He sent me one by text but can't seem to upload it straight from his text to here

You can still go sit in it to see. But I'm telling you, its not one of those recaro like in a civic or integra type r that is comfy yet sporty. It's a full on race seat but the "mesh" makes it super comfy once in it. Just hard to squeeze out. 

Scott, it would be perfect for the miata as you end up sitting lower than the OEM seat. More head room is always nice in a miata

You can still go sit in it to see. But I'm telling you, its not one of those recaro like in a civic or integra type r that is comfy yet sporty. It's a full on race seat but the "mesh" makes it super comfy once in it. Just hard to squeeze out. 

Scott, it would be perfect for the miata as you end up sitting lower than the OEM seat. More head room is always nice in a miata

at least when you are as tall as Scott ;) ...

Archived