• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Jeep and Eagle crap for sale

Nightpath

Make an offer, no price is set in stone.

- NP231 freshly rebuilt 21 spline - $120

- 2 Dana 30 front half shafts (small ujoint) $75

- Both Dana 30+35 carrier + geasr - 3.55 - $125 

- Both Dana 30+35 carrier + gears - 4.11 - $125

- HEI Distributor for a 258, bought for a project, used for less than a week. Sold the motor, kept the HEI - $100  

- 998 Torqueflight transmission- 3 speed automatic and bolts in place of the 727 (727 is for harder use, but the 998 can be used in a pinch) 

- AMC Eagle t-case (NP128) - mates to the 998, pretty cool 4x4 system 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The A/C compressor that was in that other Eagle was shot, not worth looking at. I took a bit to haul it off and look, but it was corroded through where water collected and seeped into it.

I might have line on another if the old car is still around, but I won't know that for a bit.

The A/C compressor that was in that other Eagle was shot, not worth looking at. I took a bit to haul it off and look, but it was corroded through where water collected and seeped into it.

I might have line on another if the old car is still around, but I won't know that for a bit.

Thanks! Keep me in mind if you find another one :)

Hey Duff: There is an AC compressor on my Scout with no belt on it. However at this time I'm not willing to part with it for any reasonable price yet! I will be checking to see how hard it is to repair first, although I doubt I would ever use it! I think this Scout had every option and I hope I don't desecrate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

An older black or tan steering wheel that came from the factory without an airbag...pre-1995 I think. The air conditioning system minus the ac pump would be nice. Chrysler 8.25 limited slip for my 3.55 rear axle.

Oh the dreams lol

If you know anyone with any old AMC Eagles or Concordes I need a few parts there also. 

Archived