• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

LF: Trailer

Command

Command, I sent an email to my brother in-law. He was thinking of selling his 5x10; I'll let you know. He bought it when he was posted to Shearwater from Cold Lake. Hasn't used it since the move back in August. He bought it for less than $1k ($700-800 iirc) and it's only 5 years old.

ETA: It's sold. It was 5x8.

I have a camper trailer you could convert $500 has papers also could be easily fixed to maintain as a camper

Could you post some pics if possible? about how big is it? Thanks!

Command, I sent an email to my brother in-law. He was thinking of selling his 5x10; I'll let you know. He bought it when he was posted to Shearwater from Cold Lake. Hasn't used it since the move back in August. He bought it for less than $1k ($700-800 iirc) and it's only 5 years old.

ETA: It's sold. It was 5x8.

Thanks anyways Devin, 5x8 would have been a good size though lol

uhaul one way is so expensive, my buddy rented one in montreal to tow stuff here ( 5x8 trailer ), i cant remember the exact price but it was a couple hundred bucks. might as well buy a trailer and sell it when you're done with your move

uhaul one way is so expensive, my buddy rented one in montreal to tow stuff here ( 5x8 trailer ), i cant remember the exact price but it was a couple hundred bucks. might as well buy a trailer and sell it when you're done with your move

when I moved back here from Calgary I bought my enclosed cargo trailer (4'x6') for $2000 brand new. *figured* I was going to sell it after we got here. It ended up being my tool crib while I built my house so I wouldn't need to carry all my gear with me all the time (I was working a full time job through the whole process). I am glad I kept it, especially since getting the Jeep, as you know how little room they have. It serves me well. Some glad I didn't rent one.

• 2 weeks later...

That's just it, if I rent one then I have to return it. I may actually be able to use one so that's my reason in purchasing one, I've decided to take less stuff but I may just keep an eye open for one anyways. Never know :)

Archived