• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Sun july 10th

Guest Geezer

I'm putting together a run for next Sun.IT will either be Ellerhouse or a trail in Mount Uniacke. Darren,Jim,Everett and I are all planning on going(wives too) and hopefully a few of you would like to go also.Both trails are stock friendly and If the weather is normal for this time of year I would like to get an early start while it is still cool in the morning.

I'm putting together a run for next Sun.IT will either be Ellerhouse or a trail in Mount Uniacke. Darren,Jim,Everett and I are all planning on going(wives too) and hopefully a few of you would like to go also.Both trails are stock friendly and If the weather is normal for this time of year I would like to get an early start while it is still cool in the morning.

Will see if Debber is up for a mild run... will let you know.

I might be in for this - depends how service goes tomorrow I think.

How stock friendly is Ellershouse really? I recall being there in a stocker JK years ago and it was fine, but I hear otherwise now.

All depends on which trail is taken and what time of year it is.... thats all I'm sayin' ;)

I've never heard of Mount Maniac.Where is it?

Uniacke...Maniac... you get the idea, don't you? Kind of like Enfield, put a new layer of tar paper on your house and call it new siding ;) :eeeew: I assume the trail out there you were thinking of is what NSJC calls Hard and Soft, out near the KOA campground??

Uniacke...Maniac... you get the idea, don't you? Kind of like Enfield, put a new layer of tar paper on your house and call it new siding :lol: B) I assume the trail out there you were thinking of is what NSJC calls Hard and Soft, out near the KOA campground??

Bold words from a Beaver Banker =p

Deb and I are out... Ex developed a discomforting noise from the front of the engine... think it's just a rattling pulley but don't want to get it back in the woods to have it seize or break... will be getting it fixed this week.

Have a great run and take lots of pics.

Archived