• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Nov Club Run

Guest Snowman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote:
Plus I've read on the NSJC board that Kent's doesn't put out the welcome mat

I didn't know this....

Went to try and find the original thread but what I found was some didn't like it because it was "small , busy , no services "So I retract the "no welcome mat" statement.

Quote:
Hi all ,I'm thinking of meeting at the Irving at 10 , leaving by 10:15 , Heading down the old road , calling sunfire on the way so he can meet us at the towers then going to the trail .

Hey Steven: This a members only?
Roy

Quote:
Is there a way around some of the rocks?

Yes, with careful spotting, you can make it through in your rig on 31's. We got Paul's IFS thru on the GAC last year, and that's a whole lot heavier than yours. Plus you'll have those rock rails by then, no worries right?

Anyway, The Roach will be headed to the ravine. Haven't crossed that off my To-Do list yet...

Mike

Yep, Going over to Paul's today to install the rock rails. New center link yesterday and i have a new idle arm brace to install when i get time.....I'd really like to have a skid plate for the oil pan too....but i'm getting pretty damn broke. If i spend anymore money i wont have any for fuel next week sad.gif

can't wait for next weekend, should be fun

Quote:
Hi all ,I'm thinking of meeting at the Irving at 10 , leaving by 10:15 , Heading down the old road , calling sunfire on the way so he can meet us at the towers then going to the trail .

You can meet us at the start of the road just over the overpass in Ellderhouse ,or the start of the road where you turn off the #1 highway to Elderhouse road .

Archived