• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

project FJ-Crawler

e36m3

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the truck in a trail in Dartmouth close to where Mercer's used to be. what a difference! when i went there with Adam ( with his landrover ) Derekmac, Iannick and another guy in a JK, i couldnt make it up one hill, struggled in some of the muddy parts. i had no problem today and even stayed in 2wd in most of the muddy parts :) that truck will surprise a lot of people from now on

yeah, the mechanic at toyota told me i needed new front wheel bearings because when he tried the truck, the front was vibrating. i said, did you look at the tires? they're brand new and pretty agressive.. they are loud too on the highway but its worth it

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The skids work great. Haven't really bumped them much since the lift kit and tires. I'm at sea for 2 months and will be for most of this year so I dont know when I'll go wheeling again. I might quit the navy to go work in alberta or or merchand ships so if my plan works getting a new toy

Archived