• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bridgewater area trails?

Yes I can take you to some! LongSwamp,SleepyHollow and Sweetland are all good.Some other places around too like PineGrove and Park Place where there's stuff to play on.Busy this weekend with PokerRun but love to get out and can show you around most weekends...... :smiley-transport027:

This could work really well for what I need to do.... the Maritime Rovers labour day event is quickly approaching and is to take place in Blockhouse. This year's host and I have tentative plans to check out some trails the weekend after the poker run and the only one I know of is sweetland. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if perhaps someone from down that way can show us around.

This could work really well for what I need to do.... the Maritime Rovers labour day event is quickly approaching and is to take place in Blockhouse. This year's host and I have tentative plans to check out some trails the weekend after the poker run and the only one I know of is sweetland. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if perhaps someone from down that way can show us around.

were in blockhouse?

were in blockhouse?

Event will be held on Fauxburg Road. I know the host has spoken to a person that owns a pile of land close by that we will likely scope out and I was going to show him Sweetland because it's the only one I know (might be a bit much for the average Rover owner though...) Will keep an eye on this thread and see if we could possibly combine runs.... or atleast enlist a tour guide of sorts!

You guys could have fun down here again.You missed alot as LongSwamp is off of Sweetland and we never got there.I'd say SleepyHollow then LongSwamp.... :smiley-signs053: :welcome2:

I like your thinking, sounds like a plan...lets make it happen!

Sweetland is private land so you would deff have to have one of the mor guys take you in

Agree with this.I go through Allen (90Bronco) as he knows the "owners" of parts of Sweetland Trail and would have to go through him.We try to be part of all runs through here as its a "privilege" to have this land to use and don't want to jeopardize in any way "use" of it.its too much fun!

Agree with this.I go through Allen (90Bronco) as he knows the "owners" of parts of Sweetland Trail and would have to go through him.We try to be part of all runs through here as its a "privilege" to have this land to use and don't want to jeopardize in any way "use" of it.its too much fun!

I too agree. Not sure yet if we will ask to include sweetland or parts there of but I would like to show the trail to the host. The ability to use any trial that is atleast in part on private land is most certainly a privalege (for what it's worth, I can't see a bunch of aging old land rover owners causing much of a ruckus... not exactly a rowdy bunch!) but would still prefer a tour guide from MOR to lead a few MORE members through the trail (this could get confusing.... it MOR leading MORE or is MORE leading MOR...) Tentative plans to check it out the weekend after the poker run.

there are a few good trails , i dont have any free time next 3- 4 weekends though . if backwoods wants to take a few in thats cool but im not sure how tore up it is from last run ....its definatly getting harder for smaller rigs . there are morelol trails though besides sweetland , big lots pis , long swamp , 3 close gravel pits that have stuff to play an a stocker trail along the 103 highway from blockhouse ti western shore . just off the top of my head :)

Archived