• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4WDrive Editorial Invitation

autumnwalker

Received this in my inbox the other day - thought I would share with the group. I believe @sar4x4 has submit articles in the past.

4WDrive is looking for articles! Do you have a reader ride, build, install, destination or club event/trail ride to share? The editorial deadline for 4WD July (Volume 20 Issue 4) is April 27th. If you have any articles or images to submit please get them in by then. If you have a great story idea or need some extra time to finish please let me know.

A quick reminder to include your social media links with your story credit under the title of your submissions so we can promote your channels for you.

Our big push for 2018 is our YouTube channel. If you can shoot video to submit with your articles and images, that's worth more to us and cash to you. We will do the final production (often the hard boring part) so all you have to do is submit the raw footage!

We have set aside more resources for event sponsorship. Send me your ideas and requests and we will do our best to get products and prizes to you.

If you know someone who may be interested please share this email with them. There is also still time left to enter our Factor 55 winch shackle giveaway - https://youtu.be/i2BpPhKImDU. Odds are very good you can win.

Perry

Editor-in-Chief . SunCruiser Media

Facebook:  4WDrive
Twitter:  @4wdrivecanada
Instagram: 4WheelDriveCanada
YouTube: youtube.com/c/4WDMagazine

If you submit, include the club details! Would be great to get BC4x4 out in the national scope again!

I received notification last week and passed it to Tom, who was going to coordinate a posting with Jay.

They sure seem to be looking for articles!  Myself and James had sent some in, iirc.  Time for more!

We sent in articles for the first M.U.D. run, iirc.  And helping out with the Ledwidge Lookoff Rally.  And they (had fairly good grammar) were published word for word!

And we posted links to the articles in these forums....

Archived