• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Kent Homes run?

oniondip

How stock friendly are we on this? I might try to sat afternoon. Not keen on first run in new jeep at or near darkness.

Like I said before I ran it with a bone stock 4runner from factory, I hit my running boards and skid a few so.

But I was just getting used to this rig. So picked some bad lines.

I guess I'll make it easy.. I'll be at #7 Tim's tonight at 7pm if anyone shows up great, if not so be it. And again tomorrow at 4pm so Darren and other can come.

Tonight will just be an ice breaker trip. Go back to the pit and play in mud and have a social time in the woods. Tomorrow we will run through to the end.

I guess I'll make it easy.. I'll be at #7 Tim's tonight at 7pm if anyone shows up great, if not so be it. And again tomorrow at 4pm so Darren and other can come.

Tonight will just be an ice breaker trip. Go back to the pit and play in mud and have a social time in the woods. Tomorrow we will run through to the end.

That sounds good. I expect to be there for Saturday's run.

It would be great if you could report on the trail conditions after tonights run:)

Thank you,

Jim

Haha if you are heading down Main Street in Dartmouth, and going towards eastern shore. You'll go past Nscc akerly, continue to dive, you go past a bens bakery on your right then go into a 70kmh zone. Once you get to the top of the hill you'll see a Tim hortons, a Wilson has station and a small strip mall to your left.

Haha if you are heading down Main Street in Dartmouth, and going towards eastern shore. You'll go past Nscc akerly, continue to dive, you go past a bens bakery on your right then go into a 70kmh zone. Once you get to the top of the hill you'll see a Tim hortons, a Wilson has station and a small strip mall to your left.

You are at the Tim's beside my place if I was home I would join you guys.

Archived