• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

(NEW PRICE) Cherokee Chief parts for sale

Guest Cherokee Chief

I need this stuff gone so I can start on my new project.

ALL PRICED OBO SO MAKE OFFER

8.8 LSD, 4:11 gears, spare axles, wheel spacer adapters, extra new park brake shoes, disc brakes included, 1/4" heavy duty diff cover, ready to bolt into a Cherokee, backing plates rust free and in good shape, u-bolts, whole complete drive shaft.

This is ready to bolt in.

NOTHING ELSE NEEDED.

$700.00 firm

I will even meet half way to make the sale.

I want it gone so I can start my buggy project

4 TJ flairs $50.00 OBO

D35, 4:11 gears, big brakes ready to bolt in a Cherokee.

$150 OBO

8 point roll cage made for a cherokee.

$400 OBO

Gas tank with sending unit

$75.00 OBO

4" Front Coil springs

$65.00 OBO

Tubular Upper and Lower control arms

$65.00 OBO

Darren

I know zero about this stuff, only what I read.

From NAGCA: http://www.nagca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39318

"Your best bet is to find a transfer case with the same input shaft. If not, you can swap input shafts, but be aware of the annulus gear cut change that occurred in mid 94. The different gear cuts are easily identified when compared, the late style teeth are much more pointed than the early style and the late style uses a much more narrow bearing.

It's best to go by the build date on the transfer case, not the year of the Jeep when determining the gear pitch. Rule of thumb is cases with a build date of pre 94.5 will have the old style gear cut, and cases with a build date of post 94.5 will have the new style gear cut."

Archived