• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

cobra cb

Guest 88samurai

Where are you planning to mount the antenna? They make kits that have the terminal end removed on one end so that you can run the wire through an existing grommet and then install the end.

Pic I found

p535678757-5.jpg

This setup looks awesome. I was wanting to pick up a cb but didn't really know where to mount one. This is definitely more toward my liking. The kit that Rob linked comes with everything but the external antenna?

This setup looks awesome. I was wanting to pick up a cb but didn't really know where to mount one. This is definitely more toward my liking. The kit that Rob linked comes with everything but the external antenna?

I know 2 jeep owners that have that setup. They don't come with antennas as well. But those are easy to find.

It's mising the antenna, antenna mount bracket, stud mount, mount spring and coax cable that runs from the antenna mount to the box. I've installed 10 or so set-ups in the past 2 years, so feel free to ask me questions. I've done a sh!t load of research over the past 3 years and can give a lot of info when it comes to any install.

Like everything on the web, theres lots of crap out there. Have to wade through to get to the important stuff.

Archived