• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

The neverending thread

Guest littlered

shocked.gif Yea There bogmother i can count by two`s and tie my shoes,but i run into a problem while doing all this ,...How the HE@% do i go past 10 when i run outta fingers ta count on......plus NOOOBODY wants me to take of MYshoes to continue... wink.gifwink.gif

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grin.gif Was that Peanutbutter on that there bread huh.gif?,......I knew it tasted yummy,...plus i always heed to the 5min rule also so i know its still fresh!!. SO whos afraid of the big bad wolf now .......lol shocked.gif

....(lets see where this goes hehehehehe) wink.gif

awww but i thought bogfarther rolleyes.gif seem to fit someone with his problem a weeee bit better grin.gif

and as for the fresh bread have no idea how it stays fresh once its gotten wet but i guess that all comes down to taste undecided.gif and lack of lipsrsealed.gif wouldn't be my first pick thats for sure crackers would be better grin.gif

("whats a t bone i cant remember i do know i liek v 8 s10s was in my buddys tonite dam that thing can go when the 4 barrels open" ) haha thats ver true, sure is alot better than that winpy little 2.8Lv6 they put in them haha wink.gif.just missing the gas milage undecided.gif.

wink.gif Darn westerners (Winterpeggers) always poking there noses in tongue.gif..........kiddin whit ya man,..but we cant poke fun at you we dont even know where ta start undecided.gif,...no idea on what yer like,, all we know is yer wayyyyy over there with a flat playland .....hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived