• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

The neverending thread

Guest littlered

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as much fun grin.gif and hilarious as it is we need more people to pipe up and add there 2 cents worth tongue.gif more the better never know who or what topic will be the next target. huh.gif
and because we are always under the dark cloud of shut down lipsrsealed.gif never know when its going to hit and could be a day or 6 months one never knows with the powers to be undecided.gif

So let me see the whole object of this tread is to beat the Bogfathers 7 page rant about tire but this thread has no real topic other then it never ends and goes on and on my friend like the thread that never ends? Is this the whole jist of this thread to ramble on and on never really saying anything just trying to fill 7 maybe 8 pages ?

Kool
sounds like fun you can count me in.

Well now 7 pages long,...now if i could only remember why we started doing this ,....ohhhh wait a min i know now!!!!!,It`s here to make sure we all know how to pick on boggy-tim-virus and we shal continue ,......ohhhh how we shal continue........lol

Archived