• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

The neverending thread

Guest littlered

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again Bill shows us his expertise for shocked.gif SPELLING shocked.gif but has the nerve to get on my mind making ability tongue.gif. if that aint the pot calling the kettle black then i dun know what is LMAO. tongue.giftongue.gif I see atleast 3 spelling mistakes there Bill, IT'S CALLED SPELL CHECK learn to use it..........LMAO. although we all know how you never learn rolleyes.gif or listen for that matter....................

id have to agree with bogmother littlered sit by and say nothing is like going in the woods and not getting towed at least once rolleyes.gif

but on an other note as for things getting interesting nice to see rayan made up his mind on a coment only took him a week this time grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif now we will have to sit back and wate for more tongue.gif

Well I'm home now ,....not feeling SO well think iv got the "bogfather virus",...i cant decide on weather or not to do laundry,.....get something to eat or just go to Timmie's fer coffee,......hmmmmm what a delema...

Look at this a new guy to the site and already i think he knows me grin.gif . i will deffinately have the last word. and Bill again i must say " SPELL CHECK " make it your friend learn to use it, i know it's a lot for your mind and all but hey even BogBoy can spell correctly. and if need be get Sarah on there and type for you cause we have seen that she has to do it from time to time when your little brain is weak, or i tell ya what i'll loan BogBoy out to you to teach ya how to spell tongue.giftongue.gif

I can`t tell ya what ta do there littlefear ,....i might offer a sugestion though.
Take two asprin and dont think too hard .......i think that this "bogfather syndrome"has the same effects as ummmmmmmm,....now what was i talking about huh.gif?........oh ya somthing about short term memory loss,.....no that wasn`t it .........now where was I.....hmmmm mayby i was saying somthing about dyslexia.......omg i cant decide what the heck it was i wanted to say .

well I'm open for suggestion's any at all have to make up my mind here not sure what to do that bogfather syndrome has me all messed up wish bogfather would keep his virus to him self come on here and get us all messed up oh well i know i had a point to make but cant remember what it was i think its getting worse rolleyes.gif

ok now what was i talkin about
ahhh forget it im sure it will come to me in time i just hope im not to old to remember what i was trying to remember grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

and Ryan its all ur fault tongue.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

holy cow there littlefear ,..i thought i had it bad ,....but i cant decide on how i ended up getting tha dang thing,......was it from working out in the cold shop or was it from workin in the outdoors on those warm days,......i just dont know.:P tongue.gif

Archived