• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Paging @SQRLPWR - need a chaperone!

@SQRLPWR - my uncle is coming down from St. John's with his Wrangler arriving July 22, here for the week and wants to hit some trails. I'm setting a target to get mine trail ready so I can "take him" but I don't know where any trails are anymore.

Would you be up to chaperone a couple of Heeps on some local trails?

17 hours ago, SQRLPWR said:

Hey, I'm hoping to be up and running by then. If I am, I should be able to go out. We can do the Holland Road to Highway trail. That's really fun!!

haha - sounds intimidating. Would this be a good trail for someone who is using their daily driver to drive back to St. John's at the end of the week?

1 hour ago, SQRLPWR said:

lol, well it's not a tight or difficult trail, worst case would be trail rash, that I'm sure would be a nice challenge for a stock rig.

If the appetite for a challenge is low, we could always do Guy's/Stagecoach

Nah, this sounds perfect. He's lifted on 35's IIRC. Not afraid of rash, more about keeping it together to drive home on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Sick!! That's 1/2 the reason I posted it publically if we wanted to get others involved. Happy to make a day of it!

Now I have extra motivation to fix my rig.

Trailer in the shop now getting ready for safety ... have to pick up a piece of equipment next week. Then Jeep time.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 8:54 AM, autumnwalker said:

Sick!! That's 1/2 the reason I posted it publically if we wanted to get others involved. Happy to make a day of it!

Now I have extra motivation to fix my rig.

Trailer in the shop now getting ready for safety ... have to pick up a piece of equipment next week. Then Jeep time.

how's that battle?

do you have a preference for Saturday vs Sunday?