• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

May 6

Guest blackout

Was a decent quick lil play time. A couple tugs here and there, one tow and some duct tape.

Lesson for the day. Look at where your going to drive before you drive it. Going blindly over a crest can be a bad thing lol.

And thank god for duct tape.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106556252

Sorry theres not many pics I had to delete 300 or so off while we were in the woods to make room. I'd delete some and fill up the camera again and then delete more.

My favorite pic from the day. Lesson learned on this one. In hindsight I should have jacked the front up and moved the rock under the bumper then tugged it off. Was a sudden stop. Hard to see in pic but the big ock in front of the bumper was wedged between the bumper and the ground.
Yes that a strap on the front of my truck and yes a ford tugged me out. And then he got to "straighten" my tie rod lol

ef166e6f.jpg

And of course the red green get us out of the woods fix. Snapped a holding tab off of the pointer in the dist so the timing was WAY off.

ef166e64.jpg

Quote:
darn no pics of me and i was doing some crazy stuff
o well maybe next time

ron
No sorry about that, you were either right behind me while I was moving or I was deleteing old already downloaded pics so we could get some more. I would have loved to had some of you two trying to climb the "hill" lol. Told you the "hill" was greasy lol.

Archived