• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Xtreme Off Road Club?

Guest ECVJeeps

Last I read on the site is they had no leadership and no-one wanted to setup to run things.
They hadn't had a meeting since Sept/Oct last year and only 1/2 dozen guys showed up. The only thread that had any action in over 6 months was the racing thread and even that only had a hand full of posting mostly guys asking if anything was going on????
So I tend to think that maybe there is no club anymore.
and no one has paid the bill for the website so it must have been taken down.

Ducke

• 2 weeks later...

It is a shame how that club finished,there was alot of good done by that club .But when fun becomes work it isn't fun any more.
Alot of money was raised for different groups,the woods got clean up twice and we have a lot of good times with the people that were part of it.
Was this all done for the right reasons?
I would hope but there always was that thought of them making there selves look better than every other club!? I lost a lot of my drive to get back into the off roading scene after that night in april and find it hard to get back into it again.I made a comment on the other board about having the last laugh but in hind sight i don't have much to laught about as five years work of my live left that night in april.
SEE YA IN THE MUD
SHADOW

• 2 weeks later...

Just tryed the xtreme site http://www.xtremeoffroad4x4club.com . And what do I get it comes up saying that the web name has been acquired by Pool.com .So I guess there's no more xtreme cry.gif . You know it's a sad day to see something that you helped get started is no more ,wish they could have kept it going ! Oh well maybe it will get going again ? Like I keep saying it has to be a group effort to keep a club going not one or two people . But enough of my babbling about that , hope that it can come back alive .

Archived