• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

NEXT MEETING

Guest Snowman

February- Wed the 1st at 7:30pm Sobey's Sackville
March- Thursday the 2nd at 7:00 pm Sobey's Clayton Park
April- Monday the 3rd at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm Sobey's Sackville
May-Thursday the 4th at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Sobey's Clayton Park
June -Thursday the 1st at 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm Sobey's Sackville
July -Thursday the 6th at 7:00 pm Sobey's Clayton Park
August -Wednesday the 2nd at 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm Sobey's Sackville
September - Wednesday the 6th at 7:00 pm Sobey's Clayton Park
October - Thursday the 5th at 7:00 pm -9:00 pm Sobey's Sackville
November - Thursday the 2nd at 7:00 pm at Sobey's Clayton Park
December - Wednesday the 6th at 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm Sobey's Sackville

Subject to Large snow storms.

• 4 months later...

here's a question for you's, where the heck is the clayton park sobeys? and also i have to go on 1 scheduled run with my truck before i can join and one meeting right?? and once i've done this when do i pay the membership due??? and ofcourse this all once the truck meets club standards????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry once again its a weekend and i work maybe this club needs to set up perment dates for meetings like the jeep club has every 3rd sunday why couldnt we get every second wednesday or somethign liek that then some off us could book a day off work..I know most of you dont even care if im there hell i post stuff up and no one replies really makes someone feel apart of a club when every attepmt they have made to do something or in a genreal talk gets shut down

silly as it sounds bill,..you do have a point about the meeting times ,..there should be a set time and place for these meetings so that most of us can find out what is going on and so forth . as some pple dont have the option of the internet they too need to know what is going on,...trail runs ,..next meetings ...ETC..ETC..

I don't think there is anyone leaving anyone out. I think there are just not a lot of people able to put time in the club at the moment. It takes a lot of effort and time for someone to get everyone to agree on a meeting time, then to find a place, then not many show up to meetings, etc, etc, etc! I work as a volunteer at another outfit and as a large group we put over 100 hours a week in to keep it going! For this club, anyone that wants the job can step up for president! At least I think it is empty at the moment! I don't have the time right now! Wish I did! I hope someone can soon!

I agree with sar it's just no one has the time right now and with it being summer it is alot harder to get people together I know we would all like to see the club be back to it's old self but right now I don't think that is possible alot of us are just trying to get things in our personal lives staight again before we take on something else I know I am with the new job I'm just starting to get the time off I was suppose to get when I started the job and with only one weekend every two weeks off I know I have alot to catch up on around the yard before I can go play not that I don't want to just family and home projects have to come first right now at least for me

Archived