• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2 pages of no posts?!

Guest liltoy

Just had apeek in the members section (members who have signed up on the board) and there is two pages minus on person worth of people who have signed up but never posted. Seems odd that so many people would sign up and never say a word. C'mon people don't be shy say hi.

liltoy I was just looking at the list and there are a lot of people that signed in and never came back also there's a lot that only login once every week or so , this all goes with the board , some post some do not . The way I see it the ones that want to talk are on and talking grin.gif those that don't are just lookers. It's all cool cheesy.gif

Quote:
Liltoy don't you be getting grumpy angry.gif Your old man never is cool.gif that not how you were brought up. shocked.gifYou have to be grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif
HA! I dare you to ask about a certain family member living with them and see how fast you change your mind on him being grumpy wink.gif

Archived