• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

New login methods enabled

autumnwalker

Edit - I've also enabled Microsoft login.

For anyone who wants to sign up or switch their login to use their Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials I have enabled the ability to link these account for sign in.

New accounts will be given the option to use a local account (email address), Microsoft, Facebook, or Google account to create a new user on the forums.

If you want to associate your existing Microsoft, Google, or Facebook account to login instead of your email address you can click your username in the top right corner, then click account settings, then click Microsoft, Google, or Facebook on the left side, then click the big blue or green "sign in with" button!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sar4x4 said:

Scott - The new login methods messed things up for me!🤷‍♂️
Until the change I could log in on my iPhone by my Face ID.  I loved it.  Now I have to put in a username and password again.  🤔

You likely just need to save the email + password on your Keychain again for Face ID to work.

• Like 1