• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Sorta Back?

FLTLNR

Hey all!

According to my profile I have not been on here since 2014. Could have sworn I posted randomly since, but, here we go.

So, my wife and I (and possibly our dog) are likely going to be getting back into this offroad thing in prep for what I hope to be an overland build. Then, down the road we move back out west and explore the best coast.

Anyway, Is this forum still functioning? Doesnt seem to be nearly as busy as it was years ago.

Aaaaaand, we might hit up coffee nights soon if they are still running.

1 minute ago, SQRLPWR said:

hey Steve welcome back

Is that the same sidekick from back in the day? Also, I apologize in advance. Ive forgotten most peoples names from that time frame. Its been a whirlwind for the last while.

Just now, SQRLPWR said:

haha it's been a while....I'm Jay , I had the red Xterra....then a grey Samurai, an Exploder, an F150 and now the orange Tracker

Dave had the black Sidekick

IMG_20130627_154424.thumb.jpg.c179420fe8d5b978c263c4fa97a76628.jpg

Indeed, I remember this. Its slowly coming back lol

• Like 1

Facebook, COVID, colder winter months, technology and personal issues, have all had effects.  
But we’re still here!

I’ve been wheeling off and on for 40+ years (maybe 50+??). The players, rigs, and others factors come and go.

🤪