• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Island Overlanders

TWJPEI

My name is Nick and my Wife's name is Angela.  I have been off roading for 4 years now and we have set up our 2016 Jeep JKU for overlanding in the last two years.  We love to explore the Maritimes, and are set up for days of retreatment....  Looking forward to keeping off the pavement in NS this Spring, Summer, and Fall

2020-08-21-082335503.jpeg

62343957178__CEF3070F-EBF5-4038-9485-D90E26828AC5.jpeg

jeep.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep1tent.jpg

Hi @TWJPEI, welcome to the site! Great looking Jeep! Keep your eye on the forum for trail runs, if you are interested. We do not publicly post trail locations, but we do allow guests to join our runs. Not sure when the next run will be with the current COVID situation - best bet is to keep your eye here. Give us a heads up when you're planning to come by, maybe someone will be heading into the woods and be a trail guide for you.

Welcome, there is coffee night every Thursday in a rotating location schedule that's posted up. It's like meet and greet, can check out others rigs , ask and answer questions, gives us a chance to check out your rig. 

Archived