• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What's everyone plowing with?

Powerram

Just curious about what everyone is plowing the snow with, iv had a few different plows over the last few years since iv been back in ns, a F150 with a very broken front Frame, transfered that plow to the red/white ford, and plowed with that untill the SAS, and since that has been gone iv used my 4 wheeler heavily doing my driveway, mom's driveway and even cleaned out toms once or twice with it. 

Thus year I'm a little bit behind getting at the plow rig, it needs axle shafts , as they are broken and missing, it's a M37 chassis, with small block Chevy and 4 speed 

IMG_20201212_132455_2.jpg

IMG_20201212_161642_3.jpg

IMG_20201213_132807_5.jpg

• Like 2

lol I love the **** you bring home ... one of these days I might get you to help me find some cool old junk.

To answer your question, I just use a snow blower. I'm looking forward to using it in the new house as I don't have to be concerned about neighbors - I can fire the snow wherever I want!

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 9:28 AM, autumnwalker said:

lol I love the **** you bring home ... one of these days I might get you to help me find some cool old junk.

Yep, some neat stuff out there, but it's starting to disappear, with scrap prices up, and people hungry , it's getting harder to find unique(cool) older iron, that is still good. I managed to find a parts chassis with intact axle shafts that will work in the blue Chevy and brought it home too,

IMG_20201219_163431_8.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...