• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Club runs and Covid-19

SQRLPWR

Heads up for club events.

Until further notice, we are observing Covid-19 guidelines. The club does not have any exemptions, so please take a few seconds of your time to familiarize yourself with the guidelines. 

If you don't agree to adhere to the rules during a club event, then don't come. It's as simple as that. No excuses.

If you have any questions please PM me directly.

Thank you for your cooperation 😃 

https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/restrictions-and-guidance/#gatherings

Thanks for posting this @ovrlndr ... face masks are a pain and yadda yadda ... but safety first. This club has always been about safety and preparedness; this is no different.

I'm not sure what would happen / how the club might be held liable as well - businesses can get big fines, organizers, etc. Better safe than sorry.

2 hours ago, ovrlndr said:

but since I'm organizing club runs, I don't want to be in a position where I'm exposed to a fine for not following rules.

This.

TBH I'm not sure that the "club" has any legal liability ... it's a loosely organized thing, not formal, not registered. I'd be more concerned about personal liability - to your point.

Archived