• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Trail Scouting

Powerram

I was doing some trail scouting, on a few trails I knew were there, but never traveled them, they were overgrown, but easy going. However one trail decided it liked my fender emblem and kept it, went back the next day and collected it. There are alot of fun trails in the area , but are short, I'm looking to map a loop out of a few of them to make a good day of wheeling, as running only one would be short and sweet. 

IMG_20200509_170609.jpg

IMG_20200509_171042.jpg

IMG_20200509_170521.jpg

There is one route of the loop I'm thinking of that is a bit of a winch fest, I'm looking at other possible bypass for it, also it is over grown with some underbrush and some scraggly evergreen, it will be hard on paint, but but is wide enough that it shouldn't inflict any damages. I haven't had this truck through there yet , will need to get the winch mounted. I will probably do some more scouting with my 4 wheeler, it's a little quicker and more nimble to do some scouting. From my house is pretty awesome for trails in the area, can head many directions, from Beaver bank, to ellershouse, to rawdon , and to tantallon and more in no specific order

Looking forward to hearing more about these trails, and eventually getting out on them in the ‘Burban !  Man, it’s been a long time since she’s been out.  Personal sickness, Global Pandemic, domestic partner issues, etc. Shake head!

Archived