• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

New to overlanding, this forum w\ 2013 Tacoma

Acerra

Hey guys, just got my truck about a year ago to use for work in Toronto. I have since moved back to this amazing province and was hoping to get involved in some back country 4wD to explore some trails and get out into the woods/do some camping that is a little further out then what my two legs cant get me to in such a fun manner! 

I got a 2013 Tacoma, completely stock minus new tires i got about 5 months ago. Like i said i am super new to this and will be slow to do any upgrades to my truck but am hoping to be a part of this community hopefully this summer when i have time when school is finished.  I attached a photo of my truck and am looking forward to meeting some folks this summer for some coffee meets for some advice, possible routes, good friends and maybe even some good starter trails!

Cheers!

Note, these are my old set of tires, they were very bald 😛 got wrangler duratec ones now. told they were good for some easy or beginner 4WD

OHZG1742.JPG

RXES6354.JPG

5 minutes ago, sar4x4 said:

Welcome! 
Tacos and D’Tracs are well liked and have great reputations.
Stay tuned and follow this site, maybe the Fb site, and maybe attend one of our coffee nites!  

Cheers!

Thanks! I will definitely join whenever the next one is schedualed! ive been flying through this site, with not much else to do at the moment, except explore more hikes 🙂 looking forward to the next coffee meet. 

Any suggestions to where to look online for some potential upgrades to the truck. or where to start looking for some good info?

Archived