• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Van died

Powerram

Our van died, so I had brought out the ol' car for a few days, then bought a new vehicle for Tracey, specs on the replacement for the van are 2008 Xterra 4x4 with 4.0Lv6. yes , that is how much snow is still Currently in my yard as of this post. And a pic of the ol' car

IMG_20200316_105803.jpg

IMG_20200307_120429.jpg

IMG_20200309_113908.jpg

Somewhere close to 400,000 kms on da van, there more issues and underlying issues that added to the final decision to let it RIP,  nope , sold the sas Xterra a couple years ago. Did a ton of work to it, dialed it in, was crazy awesome crawling, but severely underpowered and I was going to break it, I have a heavy foot, and sometimes push too far,  I drove it pretty easy knowing it wasn't a  Big Block Dodge 1 ton on 40's. The new Xterra is Mrs. Powerram vehicle, so it will probably never be in 4wd. Had one minor issue with the new Xterra, had a ABS sensor wire bad and the 4x4 won't work because of that, fixed the wire and all is good. And she is happy, happy wife, happy life. Now the work on my Capri will commence Muwahahah!

Archived