• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

'82 Bullnose

SQRLPWR

18 minutes ago, ovrlndr said:

1 step forward, 2 steps back.....

Replaced u joints on the axles. All good.

Broke a tap in a radius arm. I need to get it out as it's one of the better arms.

Went to install the Spartan, and it seems to be too big to fit in the carrier. I double checked the part number and it's correct.

20200104_172154.jpg

20200105_142432.jpg

20200105_140936.jpg

20200105_141450.jpg

Well back to the drawing board....seems the SL44HD-30 is for 98 Cherokees only, and the SL44-30 is for every other D44 on the planet. It's getting returned 😉

I might need Guy's 9 inch if I can find some 3.50 gears for it.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Me like-y!  Congrats on the progress!

I've got sidetracked a lot lately: in court, house repairs, taking a friend for medical appts., and a bit of lite wheelin' (in the Ranger), and field work for the spring SAR event (it's the last year for it!).

Garage time is coming! 

Oh, I got tracking notification just a few minutes ago that the latest part I ordered is 'Out for delivery' today!  Tongue hanging out here....

24 minutes ago, sar4x4 said:

Me like-y!  Congrats on the progress!

I've got sidetracked a lot lately: in court, house repairs, taking a friend for medical appts., and a bit of lite wheelin' (in the Ranger), and field work for the spring SAR event (it's the last year for it!).

Garage time is coming! 

Oh, I got tracking notification just a few minutes ago that the latest part I ordered is 'Out for delivery' today!  Tongue hanging out here....

Sounds like ur a lot more busy that I am. My problem is laziness vs cold garage lol.

I have some Christmas Amazon voucher bling coming soon 😉

Criminal court was last July, I'm officially on Probation for 18 months.......  with a PO and all!

Family court was yesterday.  Next date is in April.

Airing my dirty laundry............

Skeletons in the closet...........

'Nuff said.............

🤐!!

19 minutes ago, ovrlndr said:

yessir - nothing happening tonight....it's coffee time 🙂

I can't make it to coffee tonight.  You'll have to wait a while longer to see my Birthday parts!  Well, I mean the Scout parts I received for my Birthday!

Since successfully returning an incorrectly ordered Spartan, my Amazon voucher refund credit yielded some bling to replace the mismatched and 'falling apart' gauges

Volts, Oil Temp, Vacuum/Boost, Water Temp.....and GPS Speedo since my speedo is waaaaaaay off

20200120_150814.jpg

Archived