• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

'82 Bullnose

SQRLPWR

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up a dirt-cheap Warn winch mount the other day. Unfortunately I think it's going to be a little too narrow to bolt on directly. It's all just bolted together so I might be able to disassemble it and use some of it and make it fit, then build a C channel bumper around it.

20191112_165159.jpg

Could not be happier with my light choice. They're not crazy bright like leds, but they're not blinding drivers and have all the coverage I wanted 🙂

The front end in the truck however was not happy the last 2 club runs....making lots of binding rubber noises when extended. Once it's back on pavement it drives perfectly. I think the pivot bushings are long gone. Time to pull it in to the garage soon for its SAS.

20191116_182840.jpg

20191116_204515.jpg

LOL...

18 minutes ago, autumnwalker said:

You should open a SAS'r'US shop.

LOL...the SAS isn't going to be as long and complicated as the Xterra SAS was, as it's pretty much bolt-off bolt-on when replacing F150 TTB.

I'm at a stop right now and I'm just pending GUY's old D44 for the knuckles.

Got the 79 axle painted up...

20191118_091044.jpg

13 minutes ago, ovrlndr said:

I've got a wheel bearing to replace on Tracey's Flex this weekend, and once that's done I'll be rolling the truck in and ripping out the TTB.

My truck's are getting a bit closer to having some resurrection done to them..........

Just have to put the driver's seat back together and re-install it in the Rogue first.  Then she's for sale.

Then Xmas, then, then, then, then. 

Ooohh progress Eugene...we like that !!

ah yeah retail day is coming fast. I don't have any choice really on the Flex or the SAS. The SAS really because the pivot bushings are shot. So it'll be out of commission for a little while...I wont be in a rush to get it back out in the salt.

Archived