• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Forums migrated!

autumnwalker

38 minutes ago, autumnwalker said:

Who's rig is that? *swoon*

Lou Purcell, I believe.  Not sure what the motor is, I think it's blue (FoMoCo), but it's powered by 2 100lb(?) propane tanks.  And Rockwell axles, etc etc etc

NICE.

Thanks, but I'm still getting prompted for 10MB.

For me and my heavy image uploads, it's way too low because that would only allow for 25/~7MB = ~3 uploads per thread based on my S8 camera. Kinda why I just paste my blog post here without uploading.

I'm ok with smaller / less quality, I just don't want to have to do it manually myself....and I'm sure other probably don't either.

If the server can post-process to get the image size down on disk, then I'd be ok with that.....but it's your system 😉

8 minutes ago, jay said:

Thanks, but I'm still getting prompted for 10MB.

For me and my heavy image uploads, it's way too low because that would only allow for 25/~7MB = ~3 uploads per thread based on my S8 camera. Kinda why I just paste my blog post here without uploading.

I'm ok with smaller / less quality, I just don't want to have to do it manually myself....and I'm sure other probably don't either.

If the server can post-process to get the image size down on disk, then I'd be ok with that.....but it's your system 😉

The 10MB is likely cached in your session - log out and log back in.

I hear you re: just uploading and letting the server crunch on it. We can try dialing it up and see what happens. The site is using Cloudflare which imposes a 100MB limit ... so we can allow up to 100MB for now.

Archived