• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Wicked Hill! M.U.D. worthy!

sar4x4

I found a wicked hill today.  Much like the hill I guided a couple years back.  Only much, much longer (higher)!

In the same general area as well!  That's all I'm saying for now!  Truly, truly, M.U.D. worthy!

I didn't post on fb because no one would believe me until I unveil it.  (fb is for instant gratification. lol)  Which I won't do until my rig is back on the road...…………………….

Scout is almost ready, then the 'Burb!  I took the Scout out for a little shake-down tour yesterday to Grand Desert.  Look that up on your 'Google'!

:-)

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:15 AM, autumnwalker said:

Maybe a little teaser pic?

Yes, I will, but it's hard to see slope in a picture looking up or down the slope.  But I will here shortly...………...

Glad to see so much activity on here the last number of hours!

As I said, you can't see the slope.  But wide enough, and a great, great, hill.

IMG_0692_4M.thumb.gif.23a194fbaa7e2826cc09c4696b389027.gif

Other photos show a total poop show, and others a frozen 'waterfall'.  Every bit as nasty, I mean as nice, as the previous hill event.  Only much higher, and great roads to access it.  Roads I drive my Rogue on.

:)

Lol.  You're welcome.  But it was easy, I was scouting/mapping for our annual spring SAR event.  My brother found it originally several years ago, but I never got to visit it until this past Sunday.  And there it was, in plain sight, so to speak.  I had driven by it dozens of times.  My professional hobby, SAR, has taken me to a good many places!

Archived