• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Sign in to follow this  
Powerram

Not a build or project

I wasnt looking, but a new truck found me, went for a drive and this truck asked to come home with me.  Hasn't been named yet, but is mine, it is 2018 Ram 2500 , 6.7 cummins, 6 speed manual , manual shift transfer case, and just the regular options pwr windows,doorlocks, tilt cruise, ac, nothing fancy, 4 door truck. Enough rambling, here it is

36919137.jpg

36919147.jpg

IMG_20190109_232610.jpg

36919144.jpg

• Like 3

Damn, I wish one of those would ask to come home with me!!  lol  Congrats on the new truck!

• Like 1

Wow!  I like it!  And a manual to boot!  Woo Hoo!  Now you need a trailer and dedicated trail rig.  Why else have the 'big' diesel!

22 hours ago, derekmac said:

Congrats on the new truck!

Thanks, I like it

18 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

Wow!  I like it!  And a manual to boot!  Woo Hoo!  Now you need a trailer and dedicated trail rig.  Why else have the 'big' diesel!

Yep, the manual trans the main reason I purchased it, I have the trailer too, just had nothing to haul it lol

6 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

Wow, nice rig! Congratulations.

Plans?

Leave it as is and just drive it, I got a lot of junk to haul for salvage, and also a lot of reno junk. Always had a big diesel truck , but the last few years were a bit different, but slowly getting stuff back on track. 

• Like 3