• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Not a build or project

Powerram

I wasnt looking, but a new truck found me, went for a drive and this truck asked to come home with me.  Hasn't been named yet, but is mine, it is 2018 Ram 2500 , 6.7 cummins, 6 speed manual , manual shift transfer case, and just the regular options pwr windows,doorlocks, tilt cruise, ac, nothing fancy, 4 door truck. Enough rambling, here it is

36919137.jpg

36919147.jpg

IMG_20190109_232610.jpg

36919144.jpg

22 hours ago, derekmac said:

Congrats on the new truck!

Thanks, I like it

18 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

Wow!  I like it!  And a manual to boot!  Woo Hoo!  Now you need a trailer and dedicated trail rig.  Why else have the 'big' diesel!

Yep, the manual trans the main reason I purchased it, I have the trailer too, just had nothing to haul it lol

6 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

Wow, nice rig! Congratulations.

Plans?

Leave it as is and just drive it, I got a lot of junk to haul for salvage, and also a lot of reno junk. Always had a big diesel truck , but the last few years were a bit different, but slowly getting stuff back on track. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, moving things around the stable, said good bye to my Black TransAm, and made room for this, should be fun, when the weather clears I'll have it at coffee, There is a lot of meaning behind my new Truck and this New to me car. 2019 is shaping up, the last 2 years have been a wild rollercoaster of financial stress, home problems, and some uncontrolled life changes, but now things are slowly taking shape, seeing clear direction and am getting it all together now. I'm now engaged, To my kiddos Mother, Mrs , Powerram, will be moving from the west and we and our kiddos will all be together again, Iv had my trans am for 13 or 14 years, lot of memories, but its time for fresh start, new memories and good times to be had.  So introducing the little fox, a 1986 Capri RS, it has a stroked 351w, few goodies, its almost together , hopefully be together and ready to rock when the weather clears. I got it from a good Friend of mine, he put his heart into building this car, but found we both needed a change. So with a few tweaks, couple finishing touches it should be ready to run soon, Mrs Powerram is pretty excited too, there a lot of background info of what this car is going to mean for our family and what it will do for us.  Being a car and off road loving family. 

IMG_20190204_081221.jpg

IMG_20190113_152232.jpg

Archived