• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

1986 F150 $4500 firm

Powerram

For Sale 1986 F150, I'm not gonna tell ya this is a babied truck, cause it isn't, hell, there ain't even a straight body panel on it, but what it does have is the balls to take ya where ever ya point it, and with its 1/2" plate steel Bambie basher on front, it will mow down anything that jumps in front of the truck, from those pesky trees that dont look before crossing in front of you , to bambies, or the zombies at the mall.  It has 38" military tires, and a 12000 lb warn winch for hauling all your stuck buddies out of your ruts, all of em at the same time. Its powered by a proven 351w, with an rv camshaft for the low end grunt, a 4 speed manual, new group 31 commercial battery, and 1 ton diff's, the rear diff, has all new wheel bearings, seals, backing plates, emergency brake shoes and hold down, rotors, calipers and pads, the front diff has, new wheel bearings, wheel seals, pads , rotors, calipers, every u joint in the truck is all new Spicer joints, including the 1350 double cardan on the front shaft, rear driveshaft is all 1410 u joints. No body fill, but lots of dents,new windshield last year,  still inspected till DEC 2019. I drive it everyday from rawdon to Burnside , its my daily driver. Price firm at $4500, will do $3500 fir. without winch

MmsPicture_20181121225737.jpeg

IMG_20181211_210451.jpg

Archived