• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

LF late 80's - early 90's F250 shock towers

derekmac

3 hours ago, derekmac said:

Perfect, let me know how much you want for them. 

Best to come have a look at them, make sure they are what you are looking for condition wyse, . Price can vary, are you taking them off or am I lol.  Beer is a good bartering item, I like keiths

34 minutes ago, Powerram said:

Best to come have a look at them, make sure they are what you are looking for condition wyse, . Price can vary, are you taking them off or am I lol.  Beer is a good bartering item, I like keiths

The condition isn't too important as they'll be getting cut up some, then welded into my frame (outboarding the rear shocks, and might be changing the front shock mounts to use longer shocks).

I could take them off (unless you're really bored, lol), and a case of Keiths sounds like a good payment to me.  I'm in no rush what so ever, just wanting to start getting everything I need for this project.

I could take a run out just about any weekend (except this one) to check them out.

Archived