• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Sign in to follow this  
derekmac

LF late 80's - early 90's F250 shock towers

If anyone knows of any late 80's - early 90's F250's that are being scrapped please let me know. 

I'm looking for 2 or 4 front shock towers.

I might have something, I'll look tonight , iv got a few of those trucks up there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Powerram said:

I might have something, I'll look tonight , iv got a few of those trucks up there

Thanks Matt!  

I have 2 pair

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Powerram said:

I have 2 pair

Perfect, let me know how much you want for them. 

3 hours ago, derekmac said:

Perfect, let me know how much you want for them. 

Best to come have a look at them, make sure they are what you are looking for condition wyse, . Price can vary, are you taking them off or am I lol.  Beer is a good bartering item, I like keiths

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Powerram said:

Best to come have a look at them, make sure they are what you are looking for condition wyse, . Price can vary, are you taking them off or am I lol.  Beer is a good bartering item, I like keiths

The condition isn't too important as they'll be getting cut up some, then welded into my frame (outboarding the rear shocks, and might be changing the front shock mounts to use longer shocks).

I could take them off (unless you're really bored, lol), and a case of Keiths sounds like a good payment to me.  I'm in no rush what so ever, just wanting to start getting everything I need for this project.

I could take a run out just about any weekend (except this one) to check them out.

I put a similar item on the front of my Burb.  Easy to mount, longer shock travel, etc.  Luv 'em!

• Like 1

I used the superduty mounts on my truck, but very similar

• Like 1