• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

FNG! Hello all

Nabob

I'm Bob.  New to your forum and looking for info on some off road trails near Halifax.  I'm new to off highway driving here in Nova Scotia but not new to the hobby (lots of driving out west). I just bought a new to me truck and just want to try it out. I'm not looking for anything too difficult. Are there any maps or anything available with trails highlighted with ratings?  Thanks for your time folks. Have an awesome day!

Hi welcome to the forum. We won't post maps, so you're best bet is to take a look at the Bowater and Renfrew area on a map for some dirt road action.

We meet up every Thursday PM for coffee, that's also a great place to get to know the trails 🙂

Oh, and we like rig photos 😉

Hello, welcome, check out a coffee night, tell some stories and meet some of the group. Looks like the dodge beside you needs some help to park, assuming the dodge is not the focal point in the pic lol. Nice truck. Looks real shiny.

I likely won't be able to do coffee nights unfortunately, I work nights Monday to Friday (4 to 1230am), but if I ever get a night off, I will try to attend!  Thanks for the welcome as well.  That dodge was a bit crooked, but these angled parking spaces at work make it difficult sometimes! Also,  thanks for the compliment on my truck!

Archived