• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Just found this site yesterday.

Zachery_Simon

I just found this club a couple days ago and have really enjoy reading the different threads and I feel this is a great communities.  I moved out to NS a few years back from southern Ontario. Last October I moved out to Walton and soon after got myself a truck. 

I got myself a 2011 Chevrolet Colorado LT 2.9L 5speed manual 4x4 she's pretty well all stock. I'd love to explore this province some more, meet some new people and learn some trails. IMG_20180427_070921.thumb.jpg.62e271c6c8555fad27d8f34015302893.jpgFB_IMG_1538575342702.jpg.ea24d4ff5bb49c8bb841615dedc1c9c7.jpg

Welcome, as Tom said.  Check us out on Facebook as well, or wherever Tom suggests.

A 'few' years back we wheeled for a day in Walton(?), just North of Mahone Bay.  It was a local that lead it, I couldn't re-trace it. 

But Google shows Walton next to the Minas Basin.  That Walton, we volunteer at the Ledwidge Lookoff Rally, that is in that area.  For about the last 6+ years.  In August.  At the main home page for this website there are some old posts, as well as throughout the main forums for Ledwidge.

Archived