• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4WDrive Editorial Invitation - Volume 20 Issue 6

autumnwalker

4WDrive magazine is looking for submissions for their next issue! I believe @sar4x4 has had articles published in the past. Submissions should go to [email protected].

4WDrive is looking for articles for the next issue! Do you have a reader ride, build, install, destination or club event/trail ride to share? The editorial deadline for submissions to 4WD September (Volume 20 Issue 6) is July 23rd. If you have any articles or images to submit please get them in by then. If you have a great story idea or need some extra time to finish please let me know.

We are also looking for product reviewers. Can you write and take photos, and would like to keep what you test? We would love to her from you as there are more products than writers.

We have set aside more resources for event sponsorship. Send me your ideas and requests and we will do our best to get products and prizes to you.

Archived