• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Sign in to follow this  
Colin C

Project Binky

Technically not off road, but 4 wheel drive related: taking the drive train out of a four wheel drive Toyota Celica Turbo (13' long car) and transplanting it into an Austin Mini (10' car).

Intense fabrication, lots of gussets and some British humour. 

This is the trailer...

C

• Like 1

There are lots more videos. This is just the trailer. If you search them on You Tube you will find them.

C

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dgeorgester
      Hi Everyone;
      I'm Georges Leger, I'm new to the forum and would like to let everyone know that my little business is up and running for steel fabrications. One of my first projects is this chase bar with adjustable width. Fits most trucks. Length at the base is 62".
      The side logo can be customized. You can put your name, your better half name, or company name.
      For the time being, these are built-to-order, so you can pick whatever color you want.
      Powder Coated: 1480$ + tax
      Bare Metal: 1175$ + tax
      You can check out other goodies on my Facebook page GL SteelFab
      If you're in the Lower Sackville area, drop by. I'm usually in the shop most nights and all weekends.
      303, Bryanston Rd., Lucasville, NS
      George: 902-329-1512

• Guest ram5.9
      By Guest ram5.9
      Hey everyone, new to the board.

I'm looking to get a tube bumper made for my truck. The bumper will be similar to the pic with a winch. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks