• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

I saw a white Taco today that made me weak in the knees

jmacdonald

I was coming from Beaver Bank into town today and some guy pulled out from a side street just up from May Gardens in a ~5 year old White Taco. Lifted, front/back steel bumpers and brush guard, big driving lights, winch and skid plate. Thing was all business.

Is that a member of this club? Anyone know who it is? I'd love to chat with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I parked beside him at the grocery store and had a chat. It's from "out west", and he paid 16k for it as is. Claims it has "over 50k in off road gear on it". I asked him what besides suspension, tires, winch, lights and the rock rails were on it. He didn't say much and said "it has rock crawlers". I don't know if he meant lockers or something else. He uses it for forestry (his job).

Seemed like a nice guy. I pointed him this direction.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, jmacdonald said:

he paid 16k for it as is. Claims it has "over 50k in off road gear on it". I asked him what besides suspension, tires, winch, lights and the rock rails were on it. He didn't say much and said "it has rock crawlers". I don't know if he meant lockers or something else. He uses it for forestry (his job).

16k sounds great!  Though I couldn't guess the year or 'mileage' on it.  Nice rig.  Sounds like he knew it would likely work for him in his job, but not a real wrench turner perhaps.  "rock crawlers', hmm, like you said, perhaps lockers!  Or the type of tire?

Archived