• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Whats up?

FLTLNR

So, I have been lurking off and on over the last few months. I have come to notice that this message board appears to be dieing. Is that really the case? Are people preferring to show up to coffee nights vice talk on here? Or, is NSJC so prevalent that its becoming borderline redundant to post here?

It is sad to think that the wheeling community might be wearing out.

Hey Steve, In the 5 years I've been active, the past couple of years coffee nights have never been stronger.

I've had a lot of personal **** going on right now, but I think up until Christmas I've only missed a handful of coffee nights. The same goes for a few others you'll probably recognize.

The forum has been better tho.

We're all still here, maybe we'll see u at coffee, or a run ? ;-)

I'm hoping the forum doesn't die off. Even with all the activity over on the FB page. I'm hoping that it picks up a bit as the warmer weather approaches and we feel more of an urge to be outside wheeling/sharing stories.

21 hours ago, jay said:

Hey Steve, In the 5 years I've been active, the past couple of years coffee nights have never been stronger.

I've had a lot of personal **** going on right now, but I think up until Christmas I've only missed a handful of coffee nights. The same goes for a few others you'll probably recognize.

The forum has been better tho.

We're all still here, maybe we'll see u at coffee, or a run ? ;-)

I would like to come back. But, alas, I am 3000 miles away for another year. That said, I will be in the province for about 3 weeks for a course if someone wants to give me a lift one of those nights.

Archived