• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Happy Birthday Eugene

ronin

• 1 month later...

Well, I just read this! 

Feeling much better!  it will be a while before they let me drive again!  Oh, the precautions, the precautions.

Just let me say, being off work with full pay is not always worth it................

Some memory loss, lots of hospital time, it's hard on the home front, I'm not allowed to drive for a while yet, etc etc.  I would gladly go to work......

C'est La Vie!

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 8:49 AM, jay said:

May some wrenching therapy would help ....get those sliders installed ;-)

I hear ya!  I looked at them the other day.....

My bro took me for a drive to out SAR E2C land last Thursday. (Miller Road / Muddy Myra.)  And then we came back through Meagher's Grant/Mus. Hbr.  Doing some 'recce' (aka reconnaissance).

Spotted a Scout.................

And drove by Lays Lake Road.  He thinks it goes through to somewhere along the Eastern Shore.  Could be a great summer weekend run.................

Re Rock Slider Installation:

Small logistical problem(s).  They are in my bro's garage.  The Burb is also at his place.  Too far to walk.  My car isn't running (easy fix someday).  I'm not allowed to drive.

But, it will happen someday!  (Better than being 6 feet under...........................).  Burb also needs some fender/light(s) massaging after the last trip through The Drill Road...........

Archived