• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

January 20, 2018 Club Run Vote

SQRLPWR

January 20, 2018 Club Run Vote  

6 members have voted

1. 1. January 20, 2018 Club Run Vote

• *Trail (re)discovery
    • Big Jones (Ellershouse)
    • Bump & Grind (Halifax)
    • Ellershouse
    • Hard & Soft (Beaverbank)
    • Hard & Soft & TJs (Beaverbank/Middle Sackville)
    • Muddy Myra North (Goffs)
    • Muddy Myra South (Porters Lake)
    • Muddy Myra Full (Porters Lake to Devon)
    • Renfrew to Beaverbank
    • Renfrew Waterfall
    • Rocky Myra (Goffs to Fish Hawk Nest River)
    • Short and Sweet AKA Eugene's Hill (Devon) - 4.0 rated
    • TJ's (Middle Sackville)
    • The Drill Road (Wittenburg) - 4.0 rated
    • The Range (Beford)
  2. 2. Day or Night?

• Day
    • Night

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/18 at 07:36 PM

Poll has opened for the Backcountry 4x4 Club January 20, 2018 Club Run.

I've included a new option called 'Trail (re)discovery'. This will be an exploration run in an attempt to rediscover trails that have either been long forgotten, not run for some time or just ideas for some general exploration.

If the 'Trail (re)discovery' vote wins, I will be expecting 'Trail (re)discovery' voters to have at least 1 idea of where you'd like to run. We will have a further discussion about where we'd like to try after that. Failing that, we'll run the trail that was the vote runner up.

For the Day or Night option, please choose one or both. If there's a vote tie I'll flip a coin.

Poll will close on Jan 11, 2018

• All trails are rated 1 to 3, unless otherwise stated. Most trails are stock doable, but expect pin-striping at the very least.
  • Please only vote if you plan to make the trail.
  • In the event of no outright winner I'll choose a random club member who voted in the poll to choose a trail.
  • The exec will be asking for a volunteer from voted club members to act as a trail guide/lead using the respective GPS map.
  • Once the trail has been decided, the trail details will be posted in the 'Trail Rides / Events' section using the template from the 'Trail Information' section.

Trail Rides / Events

https://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/forum/8-trail-rides-events/

Trail Information

https://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/forum/46-trail-information/

Trail Risk Matrix v1.2.png

Remember, mostly for January, February and March, trails can be so snow covered they are impossible to run!  Just a light snow cover and considerable ice made the December run quite different. The hill climb was formidable and the ice on the puddles dented lots of metal!

Should be there.  I'll have a couple weeks with a heated workspace by then so I have no excuse for not having the Ram back up and running.  (Albeit still in a flimsy state but I'll just take it easy......ish.........maybe.........depending how far the trail is from the house.......) lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived